Friday 8 February 2013

Tried & Tested: Boots Extracts Fairtrade Body Butter Collection

I love receiving gifts! Well, who doesn’t?? Last week a friend of my mum came over to visit me, and she very kindly brought me this lovely box of body butters from Boots. Yay!!! I’m big fan of body butters as I have normal to dry skin on my body which gets worse during winters.



The box includes 5 different body butters (50ml each): Almond, Mango, Brazil Nut, Cocoa Butter and Bergamot (To be honest I haven’t heard this name before and I don’t know what it is!).



Not only are the ingredients in these body butters organic but their also fair trade (Fair trade provides better deals for producers in developing countries).



I have been using these babies since past 3-4 days now and I have one word for them- AMAZING!
They are thick and creamy without being greasy. In terms of moisturizing, their bang on! My skin felt soft and smooth even hours after I had applied the body butter. 


One of the main things I look for in body butters is the fragrance. And these Body Butters smell incredible and good enough to eat, nothing artificial or chemically enhanced. They aren't overpowering either. 








In terms of fragrance, my top three favorites in this collection are: Cocoa Butter, Brazil Nut and Mango.

All in all, I would definitely recommend these body butters.

They are available at Boots stores and online as well.

Which are your favorite Body Butter fragrances?

xxx
D


No comments:

Post a Comment