Tuesday 29 January 2013

Asos Curve - Trendy Plus Size fashion at affordable prices


Ok so retailers are finally coming to realize that most women on the street don’t have the stick like figures of runway models. The Plus Size market is slowly but surely emerging!!

Now that should be some good news for a curvy girl like me, isn't it?? However to be honest, I don’t like most of the stuff the plus size clothing brands offer – empire waists, long flowing tunics, blah dresses… BORING!!!!

Another thing I have noticed is that these clothes are ridiculously high priced. Like seriously, what’s the logic behind this? More fabric so more £? If you’re gonna set such ridiculous prices at least offer something new and trendier?!

Asos Curve, however, has taken me by total surprise. Not only do they have some absolutely gorgeous pieces but the price range is quite affordable as well (maximum price £ 100).
Though I loved almost every piece on their website, Asos Curve stocks in UK Sizes 18 – 26 and therefore not available in my size (14/16). Sigh!
If you are a Size 18 or above do check out Asos Curve.
Here are a few pieces that I liked:

Have any of you purchased anything from Asos Curve before?

xxx

 D


No comments:

Post a Comment