Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Beauty Favorites

Summer Beauty Favorites

1- TRESemme Naturals Smooth Shampoo - This gorgeous scented shampoo gently cleanses leaving hair soft and manageable.

2- MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt - Coral shades are my top favorite during the hot months. MAC Vegas Volt is a lovely shade of coral which suits my olive skin tone perfectly.

3- Garnier Moisture Match Shine Be Gone moisturizer - This a light and oil free moisturizer which is perfect for summer. I have combination skin which can get problematic during the hotter months which is why this moisturizer is like a Knight in shining Armour for my skin; Its super refreshing, moisturizes well and provides a good matte finish.

4- Superdrug Tea Tree Toner - This is by far one of the best toners available for oily/combination skin. It thoroughly cleanses the skin and gets rid of oil. However I wouldn't recommend it for those with dry skin.

5- LUSH Ocean Salt scrub - LUSH is one my favorite skin care brands. I'm a huge fan of their scrub cleansers. Ocean Salt is a summer must have; made with salt, limes, coconut and vodka (yes, vodka!) among other ingredients, its like a summer cocktail for your skin. It exfoliates the skin well, leaving it squeaky clean and fresh.

6- DKNY Be Delicious perfume - I'm in love with this perfume. It has been my summer perfume for years and I still don't get tired of it. This fresh and fruity fragrance is one of my all time summer favorites. 


What are your favorite summer beauty products?


  xxx
Darlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment